If you are into more eco-friendly and more sustainable options for your outdoor decking, then composite or alternate-wood decking boards are for you.
Most homeowners and business owners in Lake Macquarie, NSW Australia and in nearby areas, choose composite decking boards as an alternative to timber. As a result, composite decking boards have gained popularity because they can put up well against timber when it comes to durability and longevity.
Lake Macquarie Decking Co offers a wide array of options for all your composite decking needs. We all got it covered for you from supplies, layout designs, installation, maintenance and even repairs.
We understand that it can be difficult to select which type of composite decking is best for you, considering that there are limitless options for styles and textures to choose from. This is where our decking experts come in to save the day. In choosing the right set of features to be included in your outdoor decking, our team will be glad to help you out.
To give you a concrete idea on what to expect, here are features of composite decking:
- Sustainable Option. It is a sustainable option since it is created from a mix of wood fibres and recycled plastics.
- Safer Are It gives your outdoor area a safer space for your kids and pets.
- Guaranteed Durability. It guarantees optimum durability that competes well against the durability of hardwood.
- Secure Surface. It provides a secured surface to stand and walk on.
- Minimal Maintenance. It requires little maintenance as its surface is already well treated.
- Easy Installation. Handling and installing are a breeze as it is lightweight.
- Resistant To Outdoor Elements. It can withstand outdoor elements such as the heat and cold.
- More Expensive. It costs more than treated timber.
- Subject to Fading. It does not fade easily, but it is prone to fading nevertheless.
- Hard to Repaint. The original colour that it comes with may not be changed to the colour you want.
Composite decking boards are actually available in two options:
- Capped Polymer – this type uses a combination of synthetic cap and polymer core. Since it makes use of recycled materials, it is a sustainable and an eco-friendly option.
- Capped Composite – this type also uses recycled materials with organic wood fillers. A combination of synthetic cap and polymer core is used in making this as well.
At Lake Macquarie Decking Co, we always listen to your words because they are crucial to the success of the project. It doesn’t matter if you have a budget or money to spend, because we always ensure that you avoid unnecessary costs. This is our way of putting value to our client’s finances. We always live up to our promises for our materials and services are high-grade and unparalleled.